From being dismissed as science fiction, artificial intelligence (AI) has journeyed through time from the realm of fantasy to our current reality. In fact, 50% of marketers believe inadequate AI adoption is holding them back from achieving their goals.
With decades of relentless research and innovation, AI has evolved into a transformative force that is revolutionizing the marketing industry and the way customers engage with brands.
Demystifying AI Marketing Tools
In the era of digital marketing, AI marketing tools emerge as indispensable allies, harnessing artificial intelligence to enhance your marketing activities. Fuelled by machine learning, ongoing learning, and natural language processing (NLP), these tools decipher data, discern patterns, offer strategic guidance, and optimize campaigns.
These tools often excel in content creation, social media optimization, customer segmentation, predictive analytics, and crafting personalized customer experiences. However, it’s crucial to remember that AI tools are complements, not replacements, for human creativity and decision-making.
The benefits of these tools are immediate – streamlined operations, continued consistency, and new insights from data.
Let us explore eight AI marketing tools you can use today to boost efficiency and derive better returns on your marketing activities.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Customers interact with your brand through various channels every day. This is generally at their convenience and could be via email, mobile, social, web, and other connected device interfaces. With Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), an all-in-one AI-powered marketing operations platform for B2B, B2C, and nonprofits of any size, small medium, and large, marketers can deliver the right message at the right time throughout the customer journey.
With its AI-powered capabilities, personalization, 1-to-1 communication, individual customer journey mapping, omnichannel presence, advertising, content creation and management, reporting, and data analysis have never been easier.
- Marketing operations automation with the help of Marketing Cloud Connect and third-party integration.
- Unique customer journey mapping and 1-to-1 personalization, real-time behavior tracking, real-time messaging, and recommendations.
- Customized reports and dashboards, including ROI tracking across all marketing activities.
One of the biggest challenges marketers face today is customer disengagement caused by brands just not speaking their language. The Persado Motivation AI Platform uses Generative AI and leverages over 1.5 billion customer interactions to create a language that personalizes and encourages customers to engage and take action on your digital marketing campaigns across web, social, email, SMS, IVR, and push notification channels.
- Personalized language is designed to understand what appeals to a customer on an individual level and to trigger action at every touchpoint in the digital customer journey.
- With its language insights feature, marketers can access user-friendly and granular reports to study key metrics like impressions, click-throughs, abandon rates, incremental revenue, savings, and top-performing content for data-driven decision-making.
- The predictive language capability enables marketers to increase revenue using generative AI content, cutting out long content creation lead times.
MarketMuse has a bold mission to “improve content across the internet”. They launched their first AI-driven content plan in 2016 and have a registered patent for “Systems And Methods For Semantic Keyword Analysis” which is the foundation of their software. Their AI marketing tool analyzes customer websites and produces personalized and objective recommendations resulting in an impactful content strategy.
Competitive Content Analysis examines the competition’s websites for weaknesses and blind spots and provides recommendations on how to structure your content to gain an edge
- Content Brief Generator helps you produce a content brief with headings, content tips, keywords, title suggestions, and more. This ensures that you produce content that ranks.
- ChatGPT integration to optimize and accelerate your content process.
Pedis.ai describes its platform as “ChatGPT + Canva + Hootsuite = Predis.ai”. It is basically an AI marketing tool for creating social media posts and other brand assets with a strong focus on video. It helps businesses, creators and coaches, agencies and e-commerce owners create video ads, reels, shorts, product videos, blog (text) to video content, images, memes, and more.
- AI Video Generator creates videos for any social media channel using AI and thousands of templates available through the tool.
- AI Chat Assistant leverages ChatGPT to produce social media posts.
Albert.ai believes that when humans collaborate with AI marketing tools, they efficiently produce winning digital marketing strategies. Albert.ai helps marketers optimize digital campaigns by creating ads from assets uploaded to the platform and through 24/7 performance analysis and self-learning.
- Channel-specific asset creation and optimization based on customer insights collected.
- Using the power of AI and data analysis, Albert.ai can autonomously optimize, create, and manage campaigns in real-time for social media, paid search, and programmatic channels.
Anyone who has had a social media job knows it’s much more than just writing jokes – it’s a full-time job (and then some) having to plan, coordinate, execute, and schedule. Flick aims to reduce the behind-the-scenes burden of content creation, offering an AI platform that helps with the following tasks.
- Create a never-ending flow of distinct content with an AI capable of brainstorming, writing captions, and repurposing long-form content into small, shareable pieces.
- Maximize impressions with a post scheduling feature that optimizes send times, and auto-generate hashtags related to created content.
Phrasee is an AI marketing tool that optimizes your brand’s language. Phrasee easily integrates with other marketing and CRM automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to allow brands to use the power of AI to create content that resonates with their customers across the digital customer journey.
- Dynamic Content Creation and Management – help marketers create on-brand messaging using machine learning and a natural language generation system.
- With its predict and optimize features, Phrasee can predict your best-performing content and distribute your best messages to your widest possible target audience
DESelect Segment has been the leading segmentation platform in Marketing Cloud for some time now, but its recent Deedee AI announcement seems sure to make audience creation easier than ever before.
- Whereas Segment has replaced the need for SQL through drag-and-drop selections and filters, Deedee AI gives marketers powerful audience segments from simple text prompts.
- Deedee AI evolves with each request to learn your data model while combining with the collective knowledge of your entire team.
It is an exciting time for marketers, and the sooner we realize that AI marketing tools are not trying to take our jobs but enhance them, the quicker we reap the rewards of building powerful brands and deeper connections with our audiences.