Business Development Representative (BDR) Lead
As a BDR (Business Development Representative) Lead, your main KPI is to deliver sales-qualified leads that convert on behalf of an Account Executive (AE). You also assist the other BDRs with onboarding, ramping, and training.
You will report to the EMEA Sales Manager.
- Outbound prospecting through phone, email, LinkedIn.
- Develop and nurture inbound leads.
- Book demos on behalf of your AE, for which you get bonuses.
- Collaborate with your AE on target accounts and calls.
- Social selling.
- Coach the other BDRs on all the above and monitor performance reporting.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in tech.
- Master’s degree.
- You can work from our Antwerp office.
- Fluent English (no other language requirements!)
Who we are
At DESelect, we enable marketers at big companies to get the most out of their data through our SaaS (software as a service). Specifically, we have created a number of solutions for the Salesforce AppExchange – the largest “business app store” in the world. We’re in a dynamic market that grows a whopping +30% year-over-year!
To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to the About section of our website.
To apply, email a short motivation together with a link to your LinkedIn profile to hiring[at]deselect.com