Business Development Intern | Belgium (6 months)
As our Head of Marketing, your main KPI is to deliver marketing-qualified leads to Sales. You manage our team and are accountable for main marketing activities. You will report to the CEO & Co-Founder.
- Generate demand through various channels (SEO, Paid Ads, Email, events, social…).
- Develop a data-driven marketing strategy and deliver monthly reports.
- Manage and grow our marketing team: currently, we have 6-7 freelancers for specific assignments (LinkedIn Ads, video,…) and 1 full-time in-house digital marketer.
- Guard our brand.
- Support sales at events and trade shows.
- Take care of corporate communications.
- Facilitate PR.
- At least 8 years in Marketing in a B2B SaaS context.
- Strong experience in inbound and content marketing for B2B
- At least 2 years of experience coaching in-house team members and managing external suppliers.
- Proficient with WordPress, SEO tools, Google Solutions, email solutions.
- You can work from our Austin office (Domain area) 4 days a week.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.