What Capgemini needs for their customers
Many organizations come to Capgemini seeking their expertise in the Salesforce ecosystem.
For the customers with Marketing Cloud, many find the platform to be a challenging, technical
and overwhelming without the right approach. Often times their customers invest a significant
amount into Marketing Cloud and discover they don’t have the right skills, or staff to properly
support it; especially when it comes to SQL.
- Give power back to their customer’s marketing team to run SFMC without learning SQL
- Provide a solution to customers that is simple, and quick to implement; and easy to learn
- Ensure fast time to value to enable their customers to get campaigns out the door rapidly
- Avg. 40% increase in efficiency in Marketing Cloud with marketers (customers) cutting out time lost writing SQL.
- DESelect’s product is accessible and simple to learn for any marketer, regardless of previous experience or skill level
- Rapid iteration cycles. Capgemini’s customers can build segments quickly, check the quality and easily revise as needed.
How Capgemini deploys DESelect for customers
- Consultant team is DESelect certified, providing client coaching to maximize SFMC
- Coaching customers to automate segmentation & reduce data management time
- Advising customers how to optimize ROI of the time gained back for campaigns
- Helping new marketers quickly ramp up and get value from SFMC & DESelect.
Why Capgemini partnered with DESelect
Product Continually Improves“The product that's not just been built and left, you are continuing to develop it. You listen to customers, you know, you, you listen. What people think”
Time is Most Valuable“To a marketer, time is the essence. So I would say time giving them back time to do the things they want to do, um, but also saving time cuz it can get things done quickly and out the door"
DESelect Seeks FeedbackYou guys want to know what our feedback is. You know, what do we think about the product? What are we missing? What's, what could we change? What could we make easier and simpler? Um, so I think we like working with a partner like that, that listens to us.”
Q&A with Corrina Jacobs from Capgemini
What’s the main reason you recommend DESelect?
To a marketer, time is of the essence. So I would say DESelect gives them back time to do the things they want to do; but it’s also saving them time because [DESelect] gets things done quickly and out the door.
What has exceeded your expectations since partnering with DESelect?
The product that's not just been built and left, you are continuing to develop it. You listen to customers, you know, you, you listen. What people think. You guys want to know what our feedback is. You know, what do we think about the product? What are we missing? What's, what could we change? What could we make easier and simpler? I think we like working with a partner like that, that listens to us.
What customer impact have you seen since partnering with DESelect?
The speed of being able to use the product, and getting the results, is the best thing about
it. Anyone in my team can use it no matter what level of skill they have.
What has surprised you the most about DESelect?
The most probably impressive thing about it is the quickness of it. So how quick it is to work, you
know, how quickly we can build some tables and create an audience to get a campaign at the door
What new efficiencies have you seen your customers benefit from with DESelect?
I would say probably 40% of their time is saved writing SQL. I think from beginning to end of, you
know, thinking about the segmentation, the types of people they want, the tables that they had with
playing the tables, then doing the sequel, looking at the results, going back and doing it again to get
more results or changing it slightly.