Visualize and customize each customers’s messaging frequency
Control exactly how many messages each contact can receive and eliminate oversaturation issues across teams and campaigns types
Take full control of how many messages each contact receives.
- Never send too many messages againConfigure which types of messages take priority for saturation to ensure the most important messages always make it through.
- Specify advanced messaging frequency rulesSpecify exactly what saturated means with advanced rules to control unique saturation limits for different contacts.
- View a dynamic calendar for saturationSimultaneously view your organization’s current’ and upcoming communications, their impact on saturation, and avoid collision with other teams.
- Identify when contacts are receiving too many messagesGain powerful visibility into which contacts are over saturated based on your marketing team’s definition and rules.
- Control messaging frequency with personasCreate a scoring system to dynamically group contacts into personas based on their behaviors and communication preferences
"We believe in the product; my team certainly does. We wouldn't partner with someone if we didn't believe it. One of our values is trust and honesty. We will only say what we think is right to customers. To be honest, everybody loves DESelect. So it was quite an easy one to go for." Read Story