Visualize and customize each customers’s messaging frequency
Control exactly how many messages each contact can receive and eliminate oversaturation issues across teams and campaigns types
Take full control of how many messages each contact receives.
- Never send too many messages againConfigure which types of messages take priority for saturation to ensure the most important messages always make it through.
- Specify advanced messaging frequency rulesSpecify exactly what saturated means with advanced rules to control unique saturation limits for different contacts.
- View a dynamic calendar for saturationSimultaneously view your organization’s current’ and upcoming communications, their impact on saturation, and avoid collision with other teams.
- Identify when contacts are receiving too many messagesGain powerful visibility into which contacts are over saturated based on your marketing team’s definition and rules.
- Control messaging frequency with personasCreate a scoring system to dynamically group contacts into personas based on their behaviors and communication preferences
"Sometimes you think something like this is so far away from what we’re ultimately trying to do, but it’s not. It’s right in the middle of it all. Because if we engage with our customers in the right way, chances are we will optimize donations, and by doing that, we will be able to put more money into supporting those with a brain tumor and their families, but also (and really importantly) putting money into research – and that’s where we’re going to find the cure!” Read Story