Customer Advisory Board
Find out how you can become a member of DESelect's Customer Advisory Board.
Meet some of our members
Team Lead CRM Integrations
Senior Analyst – Email Marketing Automation
Vlerick Business School
Director of Marketing Ops
Sven H. Gericke
CRM Lead & Campaign Manager
Becky Mullings Crosetto
Senior Director, Student Communications
University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC)
What is a Customer Advisory Board?
The Customer Advisory Board is a group of existing DESelect customers who come together on a regular basis to share insights, advice, and feedback regarding customer experience and the product.
What does a Customer Advisory Board do?
- Once every 3 months, make time for a 60-minute meeting.
- Come up with valuable insights and genius ideas.
Why join DESelect's Customer Advisory Board?
- Influence DESelect's future strategy and product roadmap, thereby adding practical value to your own organization too.
- Access a direct link to the DESelect leadership team
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and learn from other DESelect experts.
- Get early access to beta features.
What does DESelect want?
- Learn how DESelect benefits customers like you.
- Learn how to best address product or service gaps.
- Validate strategy and gain feedback for new ideas and product development.
- Deepen relationships with customers.
- Strengthen customer advocates.
Become a member of DESelect’s Customer Advisory Board
Fill in this form, and we will contact you soon.