Why The Brain Tumour Charity Values Frequency Capping
The Brain Tumour Charity sits at the heart of a diverse community, serving donors small and large, corporate sponsors, researchers, and of course those who live with or have had brain tumors, along with their loved ones.
The marketing team works to ensure a fantastic customer experience, but creating an optimal contact strategy often presented a problem, as the team's manual process provided poor visibility into how the frequency of sends affected individual contact saturation.
- Prioritize more crucial communications so that the right message reaches the right subscriber at the right time
- Gain insight into how different strategies affect the customer experience
- Optimize donations without inducing marketing fatigue
- Considerable time savings compared to the old, clunky, piecemeal contact strategy
- Insight into how new & expanded campaign strategies impact customer journeys
- Optimized donations to further the charity’s cause
How The Brain Tumour Charity uses DESelect
- Monitor saturation by individual contact, ensuring a personalized cadence
- Predefined rules monitor the “always on” campaigns and journeys, ensuring subscribers are only sent the right amount of communications within a certain time frame
- Intuitive calendar view used to find optimal times for ad hoc sends
- Manage customer experiences through the ability to prioritize campaigns against each other
Why a nonprofit like The Brain Tumour Charity chose DESelect Engage
Scalable & super fastWith the success the marketing team has found so quickly, there are plans to expand Engage throughout the entire charity, minimizing cross-departmental friction across teams such as events and volunteer management.
Combine contact strategy with personalized audiencesMarketers often take the audiences they create with Segment, place them into Journey Builder, and use Engage to set send delays based on their custom rules.
Quick setupAfter a 30-minute setup, Engage was ready to handle frequency capping across all campaigns and sends for the team
DESelect Segment + Engage
As users of both DESelect Segment and DESelect Engage, the team optimizes campaign production and ensures the best possible subscriber experiences.