Partnership Alliance Manager (PAM)
Your missionAs a Partnership Alliance Manager (PAM), your main KPI is to drive referrals by building trusting relationships with SIs (system integrators), ISVs (independent software vendors), and our strategic partner, Salesforce. You will report to the EMEA Sales Manager and the CEO.
- Build relationships to drive referrals through awareness and your personal brand.
- Help us develop our partner program, including joint G2M, certification, joint success stories, co-Marketing (e.g. events), content collaboration, and more.
- Collaborate with Account Executives on their territory to plan ‘enablement sessions’.
- Create visibility on partner alliance activities through reporting.
- At least 2 years of partner management experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in tech in a commercial or consulting role.
- Master’s degree.
- You can work from our Antwerp office.
- Fluent English (no other language requirements!)