Talent Acquisition Partner | EMEA
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, your main KPI is to place talent that retains in our fast-growing company! The other 20% of your time you help lay the foundation for our HR processes.
As the first HR role in the company, you will report to the CEO and collaborate closely with the EMEA Sales Manager.
- You actively hunt for talent across a number of functions for our Antwerp office, and some remote functions (Europe), for which you will get bonuses.
- You establish HR processes for the company.
- You work with the business to determine job descriptions, competencies, differentiation matrices, interview scorecards, learning plans, and more.
- No HR admin – this is outsourced to an HR service provider.
- At least 5 years of HR experience.
- At least 2 years of active hiring experience (agency, headhunter, internal recruitment).
- Master degree.
- You can work from our Antwerp office.
- Fluent English (no other language requirements!)
Who we are
At DESelect, we enable marketers at big companies to get the most out of their data through our SaaS (software as a service). Specifically, we have created a number of solutions for the Salesforce AppExchange – the largest “business app store” in the world. We’re in a dynamic market that grows a whopping +30% year-over-year!
To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to About Us page.
To apply, email a short motivation together with a link to your LinkedIn profile to hiring[at]deselect.com or apply via LinkedIn.