Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your missionAs a Talent Acquisition Partner, your main KPI is to place talent that retains. As the first HR role for our US division, you will report to the CEO and collaborate closely with the US Sales Manager.
- You actively hunt for talent across a number of functions for our Austin office, for which you will get bonuses.
- You work with the business to determine job descriptions, competencies, differentiation matrices, interview scorecards, learning plans, and more.
- At least 5 years of HR experience.
- At least 2 years of active hiring experience (agency, headhunter, internal recruitment).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You can work from our Austin office.
- Fluent English (no other language requirements!)